Face-to-Face Worship has now restarted! Booking is essential (see below). Pre-recorded online worship also continues to be made available. Our live services are recorded and made available as soon as possible – usually by Sunday afternoon.
Book for Sunday Worship on Sunday 18 April 2021
All are welcome to book, whether you have been to this church before or not. Please note that online booking closes at 9pm on Fridays.
Book for upcoming services:
Sunday Worship on Sunday 11 April 2021
Sunday Worship on Sunday 18 April 2021
Sunday Worship on Sunday 25 April 2021
Sunday Worship on Sunday 2 May 2021
Sunday Worship on Sunday 9 May 2021
Sunday Worship on Sunday 16 May 2021
Sunday Worship on Sunday 23 May 2021
Sunday Worship on Sunday 30 May 2021
We will be able to pray together and hear Bible readings and reflections. However, coming to church will not yet be quite like it was before the lockdown because we will be following a combination of legal requirements and guidance (from the government and the Methodist Church) in order to keep each other as safe as we can. Please note the following points:
- Face masks must be worn (unless leading worship);
- Social distancing must be maintained;
- Windows and doors will be kept open to aid ventilation, so the building may be cold;
- If you wish to use a Bible, please bring your own;
- There will be no refreshments, and you must leave as soon as the service is over;
- There will be hand sanitiser available, and a one-way system will be in operation;
- We will be keeping details for the Test and Trace system. It is possible to opt-out.
We understand that very little of this sounds like church as we are used to it but for the moment this seems to be the way to keep us as safe as possible if we are to resume our physical gatherings.
In the midst of all this strangeness we will still be able to worship God together. God is a refuge and a strength but God is also strange and mysterious. Perhaps in these times we may catch a glimpse of God in a new way. Our prayer is that we will indeed hear God’s message for us and our communities as we learn different ways of being followers of Jesus together.