Face-to-Face Worship has been suspended again while we are in Tier Four. Pre-recorded online worship continues to be made available. When we are able to worship in church, we are recording the services and are making them available as soon as possible – usually by Sunday afternoon.
Here is a recording of our most recent service:
All are welcome to book, whether you have been to this church before or not. Please note that online booking closes at 9pm on Fridays.
Book for the next service:No Events
Book for upcoming services:No Events
We will be able to pray together and hear Bible readings and reflections. However, coming to church will not yet be quite like it was before the lockdown because we will be following a combination of legal requirements and guidance (from the government and the Methodist Church) in order to keep each other as safe as we can. Please note the following points:
- Face masks must be worn (unless leading worship);
- Social distancing must be maintained;
- Windows and doors will be kept open to aid ventilation, so the building may be cold;
- If you wish to use a Bible, please bring your own;
- There will be no refreshments, and you must leave as soon as the service is over;
- There will be hand sanitiser available, and a one-way system will be in operation;
- We will be keeping details for the Track and Trace system. It is possible to opt-out.
We understand that very little of this sounds like church as we are used to it but for the moment this seems to be the way to keep us as safe as possible if we are to resume our physical gatherings.
In the midst of all this strangeness we will still be able to worship God together. God is a refuge and a strength but God is also strange and mysterious. Perhaps in these times we may catch a glimpse of God in a new way. Our prayer is that we will indeed hear God’s message for us and our communities as we learn different ways of being followers of Jesus together.